Mercedes-Benz in Singapore has overtaken German rival BMW AG in sales during the first-quarter. Motor Traders Assn. statistics show Mercedes-Benz deliveries rose 35% to 900 cars in the first three months, while BMW saw a 38% drop to 348 units. Land Transport Authority figures, which include imports but exclude tax-exempt vehicles such as police and diplomat cars, show Mercedes’ first-quarter sales totaled 1,044 units to 278 for BMW. Industry players tell local media that Mercedes sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercedes Tops BMW in Singapore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.