DEARBORN, MI – The Glass House’s next big idea for Mercury is arguably a good one. Battered by years of me-too products and short-lived marketing campaigns, Ford Motor Co.’s mid-level domestic marque will come out swinging next month with the Meta One concept planned for the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. (See related story: Mercury Develops Meta One Safety Concept for Detroit Show) Mercury Meta One The Meta One is an encouraging sneak peek at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury Dodges Derivate Stigma with Diesel Sipper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.