Ford Motor Co. plans to build a Mercury version of its new â€™12 Focus C-car, both of which will enter production later this year, a company spokesman confirms to Wardâ€™s. Details on the new Mercury are scarce, but its arrival will be the first introduction to the brand since the Mercury Milan midsize sedan was introduced in â€™06. The yet-to-be-named Mercury will be based on Fordâ€™s new global C-car platform, which eventually will underpin 10 new models accounting for more than 2 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mercury to Get Version of â€™12 Ford Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.