By many accounts, bankruptcy can be a painful, expensive, messy and emotionally draining process that saps company morale and can drag on for years. Not so for Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. The Allen Park, MI, supplier of front- and rear-end modules, lighting, thermoplastics, composites and interior components filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in April 2005 and emerged at the end of 2006 with a much stronger balance sheet and the vast majority of its workforce and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meridian Starts Anew at Chapter 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.