MALLORCA, Spain – Adam Opel AG picks this Spanish island known for its pearls to roll out what it hopes is its latest gem for Europe’s monocab segment, the new Meriva. Meriva positioned between Agila and Zafira in hot monocab class. The Meriva slots below the Zafira and above the Agila in Opel’s lineup, giving the marque more ammunition in Europe’s fastest-growing market. Opel executives expect sales of tall station wagons/small vans like the Meriva to grow to 2.3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Meriva More Ammunition for Opel in Monocab Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.