Metaldyne Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG sign a joint venture agreement for Metaldyne to operate Chrysler Group’s New Castle, IN, Maching and Forge plant. Under terms of the deal, Metaldyne will oversee daily operations at New Castle, while Chrysler will have the majority interest in the JV, holding 60% of common stock. Workers at the JV, NC-M Chassis Systems LLC, will continue as Chrysler employees, and systems support and control processes will remain the same, says DC. The New Castle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne, DC Ink JV Pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642