Plymouth, MI’s Metaldyne says it has won a contract with Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. to supply powder metal connecting rods for Honda V-6 engines produced in Anna, OH. Metaldyne says the contract calls for an estimated 2.3 million connecting rods annually. The company will produce the conrods at its Metaldyne Sintered Components facility in Ridgway, PA.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne to Make Honda Conrods" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.