Tim Leuliette begs to differ with those in the auto industry who suggest U.S.-based auto suppliers struggle to win new business with Asian transplant auto makers as they grow their share of the U.S. market. Leuliette is president, chairman and CEO of Metaldyne Corp., a Plymouth, MI, powertrain and chassis component specialist that has strengthened significantly its relationship with Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. in a few short years. Metaldyne connecting rod production. A month ago, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne U.S. Plant Globally Competitive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.