NORTH VERNON, IN – Metaldyne Corp. plans to add a fourth forged powder metal connecting rod to its production roster at its sintered components plant here next year for a new Asia/Pacific customer. It is the first time a Metaldyne plant in the U.S. will machine a powder metal connecting rod in addition to forging it, although a sister plant in Mexico already conducts both tasks for certain customers. Metaldyne expands connecting rod business. Previously, auto makers preferred to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Metaldyne Wins New Connecting Rod Business in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.