The California Fuel Cell Partnership has opened the state's first methanol refueling station in Sacramento. The methanol will be used to power test fleets of DaimlerChrysler AG fuel cell cars and buses over the next two years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Methanol Station Open in California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.