The 135,562 cars and trucks made in Mexico in August represent an 11.7% increase over year-ago figures and mark the second highest monthly output total in 1999 (see data p. 6). January-August Mexican vehicle production is running 5.2% ahead of like-1998 totals (1,011,994 vs. 961,760). August represents the fifth straight month output has increased from year-ago. Production for the domestic market and for export rose 9.1% and 12.9%, respectively. The increase in output for domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output Up 11.7% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.