Car and truck production in Mexico totaled 145,810 units in November, down 11.8% from the 165,302 vehicles built during like-2001. F-Series production in Mexico declined 49.7% in November Output for the local market hit 37,437 units in November, a decline of 11.9% compared with year-ago’s 42,481. Production for export dropped 11.8% from 122,821 to 108,373. (see related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) The U.S. Big Three auto makers slashed combined outturn 16.2% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output, Sales Decline in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.