Production of cars and trucks in Mexico declined in January to 142,340 units, off 6.4% from like-2002’s 152,017 vehicles. Nissan cut Sentra output 22.5% in January. That’s the third straight monthly drop in production against previous-year totals. Output for the local market fell 1.4% in January, while production for export dipped 8.1% vs. year-ago results. (see related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) General Motors de Mexico SA de C.V. stepped up outturn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output, Sales Down in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.