June’s light-vehicle production in Mexico fell 5.7% from year-ago to 187,113 units, as a 13.7% decrease in export builds offsets a 32.2% increase in domestic output. U.S. Big Three production dipped 1.3%, compared with year-ago, to 101,641 units, largely due to a 20.5% drop in Chrysler de Mexico LLC output to 25,506 vehicles. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. hiked production 25.5% to 31,157 units, while General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. builds slipped 1.3% to 44,978. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Output Slows in June, But Sales Gain Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.