Car and truck production in Mexico totaled 132,296 units in February, down 9.0% from the 145,411 vehicles built during like-2002, marking the fourth straight month of decline from prior-year results. Output for sale domestically fell 9.6% in February to 35,217 units, while production bound for overseas markets dipped 8.8% to 97,079 vehicles (see related data: Ward's North American Vehicle Production Summary). DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Chrysler Group dialed back output ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexican Production Down 9% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.