Car and truck production in Mexico rose to 171,981 units in April, up 18.1% from the 145,626 vehicles made year-ago. That’s quite a turnaround from March results, which were down 13.9% from prior-year results. Year-to-date, production is running 0.7% behind like-2001 (612,906 vs. 616,953). (view related data: April Mexico Production) Domestic output was up 44.3% in April (49,029 vs. 33,988) and production for foreign markets increased to 122,952 units, up 10.1% from the 111,638 vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico April Output Up 18.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.