Mexico vehicle production in October rose 12.0% to 251,246 units, buoyed by a 15.8% gain in domestic production and a 10.9% uptick in export output. Detroit Three production rose 4.4% to 119,808 units. Chrysler Mexico’s was up 29.5%, while Ford Mexico was up 2.5%. General Motors Mexico builds slipped 7.4% to 43,391. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle line All Japanese auto makers posted higher build rates in the month. Honda Mexico was up 14.0% over year-ago to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Car Sales, Production Rise in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.