Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 128,016 units in August, down 21.2% from the 162,515 vehicles made during like-2002. F-150 output was up 156.5% in August. That’s the largest decrease since April and the 11th consecutive monthly decline vs. prior-year results. Year-to-date output in Mexico is trailing year-ago results by 14.0%. (See related data: Ward's Mexico Production By Vehicle Line) All major manufacturers posted production declines in August. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Car, Truck Output Declines in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.