Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V.’s Hermosillo Stamping and Assembly plant recorded only one day of production in July, as the facility was closed for changeover to the ’07 Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan midsize sedans that will come standard with a bevy of safety features. Overall, vehicle production in Mexico jumped 18.8% in July vs. year-ago, as output for export rose 22.3%. Production for the domestic market rose a more modest 10.4%. The ’07 Fusion/Milan was launched July 31. The long shutdown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output Up, Light-Vehicle Sales Down in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.