Light-vehicle production in Mexico jumped 33.8% in May from year-ago to 183,470 units, as output for export climbed 38.5%. Output for the domestic market increased 21.7% to 45,915 units. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three production surged 59.8% over year-ago to 112,837 units, a significant gain driven largely by a 316.7% spike at Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. due to output of the Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln Zephyr ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Light-Vehicle Sales Rise in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.