September light-vehicle builds in Mexico jumped 33.9% from year-ago to 204,012 units, boosted by a 38.2% surge in domestic production and a 32.9% spike in export output. Detroit Three production soared 42.4%, with each auto maker posting gains. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V led the pack with a 63.8% to 39,433 units. Chrysler de Mexico LLC and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. saw hikes of 58.1% and 22.6%, respectively. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Sales Climb in September for Sixth-Consecutive Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.