Production of cars and trucks in Mexico jumped 53.1% in November to 182,523 units from 119,219 built in like-2004, the fourth-straight month of gain over year ago. The U.S. Big Three built 106,317 cars and trucks, a 34.8% increase from prior year. The top car producer was Volkswagen Mexico S.A. de C.V, which turned out 32,488 units. Nissan Mexicana S.A. de C.V trailed closely with 29,310.(See related data: Ward’s North American Vehicle Production Summary ) General Motors de Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output Up, Sales Down in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.