Total December light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 5.9% from year-ago, as export production slid 4.8% and output for domestic sales dropped 9.3%. Despite the year-end declines, full-year export production rose 27.9%, while domestic output increased 4.8%. Combined, 2006 Mexico production grew 21.5%. Related document: Ward's Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three auto makers contributed to December’s slump, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and DaimlerChrysler de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Sales Fall in December; Output Sees Year-End Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.