Total November light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 6.0% from year-ago to 184,427 units, as an 8.1% slide in export production overshadowed a 2.2% uptick in domestic builds. Combined, Detroit Three output declined 14.4%, as General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V., alone, posted an increase, up 8.7% to 48,679 vehicles. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. output dropped 27.2% to 23,605 units, while Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s production slumped 38.7% to 15,710. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Output, Sales Tumble in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.