New vehicle production in Mexico dipped 1.3% in April to 123,567 units, from like-2003’s 125,193. Production intended for export fell 3.9% from year-ago tallies, to 89,711 vehicles, while output for the domestic market rose 6.5%, to 33,856. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line) Among the auto makers, production vs. year-prior was a mixed bag: Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. saw vehicle output slump 59.4% year-on-year, due to a 71.8% cut in production intended for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Off 1.3% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.