Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 169,640 units in October, down 2.9% from the 174,706 vehicles made during like-2001, according to Ward's data. A 7.2% increase (48,504 vs. 39,071) in production of cars and trucks for domestic destinations couldn’t offset a 6.4% decline (121,136 vs. 107,283) in output of vehicles bound for foreign markets. Year-to-date, outturn at Mexican auto factories is flat with year-ago – 1,571,093 vs. 1,576,132 (see related data: Ward's Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up 7.2% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.