Mexico’s light-vehicle output in Mexico surged 72.7% from year-ago to 195,853 units, as domestic builds jumped 68.2% and production for export soared 94.7%. U.S. Big Three output rose from prior-year, with Chrysler Group de Mexico LLC jumping 81.2% to 25,155 units, General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. up 76.6% to 49,558, and Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. up 37.4% to 29,324. Related document: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line Japanese auto makers also enjoyed strong build rates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production on Rebound in March; Sales Lag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.