Mexico production continued to rebound in July, rising 59.3% vs. year-ago to 186,659 cars and trucks. The increase was fueled by a 66.5% uptick in export-bound builds, while a 35.7% boost in domestic output indicates a slower pace of recovery for the Mexican auto market. Detroit Three production climbed 50.7% compared with year-ago, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V leading the pack with a 103.8% jump. The bulk of GM’s gain came courtesy of the SRX cross/utility vehicle, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Advance in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.