April light-vehicle production in Mexico soared 20.4% to 184,312 units, as the build rate for export jumped 23.4% to 143,434 units and domestic output climbed 11.0% to 40,878. U.S. Big Three builds grew a robust 19.5%, largely due to a 24.5% hike in output by General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. to 39,087 units. Chrysler de Mexico LLC saw production swell 22.3% to 31,864 units, while Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. raised output a more modest 9.5% to 25,292 vehicles. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.