Total April light-vehicle production in Mexico rose 11.8% from year-ago, as production for export and the domestic markets gained 9.6% and 19.6%, respectively. U.S. Big Three auto makers posted mixed results, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. output off 9.0% vs. year-ago, and Ford Motor S.A. de C.V. down 13.4% as a result of lowered F-Series pickup production in April. DaimlerChrysler de Mexico S.A. de C.V. bucked the trend, with production up 27.6% compared with like-2006. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Off in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.