Mexico light-vehicle builds jumped 29.4% in March from year-ago to 253,507 units, boosted by a 50.7% surge in domestic production and a 24.3% spike in export output. Detroit Three production climbed 24.8% compared with year-ago, with Ford Mexico leading the pack with a 41.0% jump. The bulk of Ford’s gain came courtesy of the Lincoln MKZ midsize sedan, which saw output surge 151.6% to 4,267 units. Chrysler Mexico and General Motors Mexico posted monthly production increases of 24.5% and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Come on Strong in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.