Mexico light-vehicle production in August saw a dramatic upswing, largely due to significant increases by Detroit auto makers. Domestic builds for the month climbed 36.3% to 39,946, while export production jumped 60.0% to 171,821, according to Ward’s data. Detroit Three builds soared 77.4%, with each auto maker posting gains. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. led the pack with a 106.2% surge to 39,208 units. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and Chrysler de Mexico LLC saw hikes of 82.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Continue Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.