Total January light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 21.4% from year-ago to 170,995 units, as a 69.0% increase in export production offset a 9.3% drop in domestic output. U.S. Big Three builds jumped 30.4% vs. year-ago to 81,795 units, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. leading the way with a 70.7% gain on 43,463. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. raised output a more meager 5.0% to 24,251 units, while Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s production slipped 0.7% to 14,081. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.