October light-vehicle output in Mexico rose 6.0% to 201,305 units due to an 8.2% increase in export production, but domestic output dipped 0.3%. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> Mexico Production by Vehicle Line U.S. Big Three builds dipped 10.5% vs. year-ago to 91,913 units. General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. posted a 3.7% jump in production to 50,531 units, the only auto maker to record a gain for the month. Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. and Chrysler de Mexico LLC saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production Up, Sales Off in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.