Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 147,082 units in October, up 1.9% from the 144,346 vehicles built during like-2003. Output by Mexican assembly plants shipped to domestic destinations increased 18.5% to 46,600 units vs. year-ago’s 39,318-unit total. Export production slipped 4.3% to 100,482 units from like-2003’s 105,028. (See related data: Ward’s Mexico Production by Vehicle Line October 2004 ) Output was up 4.1% at Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and General Motors de ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Sales Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.