DETROIT – Mexico’s car and truck production totaled 145,810 units in July, up 3.0% from the 141,517 vehicles made year-ago, according to Ward’s data. DaimlerChrsyler's Mexican unit produces the PT Cruiser It’s the third time in four months that output has outperformed like-2001 levels. January-July production is running 0.3% (1,092,492 vs. 1,089,314) ahead of year-ago output. (view related data: Mexico Production) In July, domestic production increased 41.4% to 40,195 vs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Production, Truck Sales Up; Car Sales Down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.