Total vehicle production in Mexico through the first three quarters of 2004 trails year-ago levels, despite a September performance that outpaced like-2003 by 7.4%. Toyota Sienna Mexico sales skyrocket. Output for domestic sale increased 35.9% during the month to 43,568 units, with the Big Three contributing a 54.1% boost. Production for export fell slightly, down 1.7% to 98,053 due to cutbacks in big trucks and declines at every auto maker except Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexicoâ€™s September Domestic Production Surges; Sales Sizzle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.