Mexico’s light-vehicle production in September fell 22.9% from year-ago to 151,394 units, as auto makers continued to slash output in the wake of the global recession. Export production dropped 18.9% to 120,527 units, while domestic output tumbled 35.2% to 30,867. Detroit Three production slid 21.0%, compared with year-ago, to 77,088 units, with General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. posting an 18.8% decline to 38,237 and Chrysler de Mexico LLC’s down 41.7% to 14,778. Ford Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Sales, Output Remain Sluggish in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.