Total August light-vehicle output in Mexico fell 32.4% from year-ago to 137,394 units, as export production slid 28.4% and domestic builds plummeted 43.8%. Combined, the U.S. Big Three slumped 36.0%, with Ford Motor Co. S.A. de C.V. output slipping 33.4% to 19,010 units and General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. production plunging 36.2% to 29,368. Chrysler de Mexico LLC fared the worst, with a build rate 38.1% off last year’s pace to 17,431 vehicles. Related document: Ward’s Mexico ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Sales, Production Yet to Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.