Vehicle production in Mexico rose 9.2% to 157,685 units in August from like-2004, largely due to a 21.3% jump in domestic production. Production of exported vehicles increased as well, but at a more modest 4.7%. (See related data: Ward's North American Vehicle Production Summary) Total Mexican vehicle production was off 1.5% in the year's first eight months compared with like-2004, at 1,024,117 units. Some 720,593 vehicles were produced for export, a 3.8% drop from year-ago. Domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Vehicle Output Rises 9.2% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.