Total light-vehicle sales rose 3.3% in Mexico in 2005 to 1,125,952 units, while vehicle production finished the year 8.3% ahead of 2004 levels at 1,681,571. Car sales dropped 3.7% in 2005 to 709,628, from 736,952 in 2004, while light-truck sales jumped 18.0% to 416,324, from 352,713 a year earlier.(See related data: Ward’s Mexico Car and Light Truck Sales by Line and Brand ) The 2005 sales tally was aided by a fractional 0.2% gain in December, as total light-vehicle deliveries hit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mexico Vehicle Sales, Production Up in December, Calendar Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.