NEWCASTLE, U.K. – MG Rover Ltd., the sole surviving U.K.-owned volume car maker, continues to expand its MG brand range with the introduction of two new turbodiesel models. The move suggests the auto maker is relying on the popularity of the MG brand to help return the company to profitability. Parent Phoenix Venture Holdings Group admitted in June that MG Rover was nine months behind on a 5-year-plan to turn the loss-making business around. The group was planning to break even by year’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MG Rover Adds Turbodiesels to Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.