DETROIT -- Michelin Group, the French tire maker, is using its innovative C3M manufacturing process to produce 20% of its high-performance tires. And Edouard Michelin, CEO and managing partner of the Michelin Group, tells Ward’s at Sunday’s opening press day for the North American International Auto Show that Michelin may produce nearly all of its high-performance tires with C3M in the future. “We are right now building a large C3M factory for high-performance tires in France, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michelin Advancing With C3M, Pax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.