DETROIT – Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm says her state will maintain its lead on manufacturing jobs in the U.S., despite the recent trend of auto makers heading into the Southern U.S. Granholm plans to boost manufacturing jobs in her state. During a town hall meeting Aug. 28 at the American Axle and Mfg. Inc. (AAM) plant here, Granholm says it is crucial for Michigan to change its image from a “rust belt” state into one that promotes vehicle technology. Michigan has lost more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michigan Courts More Auto Jobs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.