Michigan-based Nexteer Automotive wins a A$63 million ($65 million) grant over three years from the Australian government to produce power-steering and driveline components designed to make vehicles lighter and more fuel-efficient. Federal funding for the U.S. companyâ€™s Nexteer Australia subsidiary comes from the Green Car Innovation Fund, and is the biggest grant awarded under the fund to an automotive supplier. There also will be funding from the Victoria state government to help set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Michiganâ€™s Nexteer Automotive Wins Australian Government Grant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.