LISBON, Portugal – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. may not care much for open-air cars, but Nissan Europe has persuaded the home office to invest €146 million ($176 million) in a coupe-cabriolet version of the Micra that will go on sale in Europe in November. (See related story: Nissan Freshens Micra Line, Shows C+C Convertible) Karmann GmbH, the German specialist that builds the Chrysler Crossfire roadster, supplies the folding hardtop with glass moonroof from its area inside Nissan Motor Mfg. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Micra C+C Drop-Top on Tap for Europe in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.