Navistar International reports that it has answered customer demand for air brakes to be available on the medium-sized International 3400 bus chassis. DiamondLife hydraulic four-wheel disc brakes will remain standard, but air brakes now are optional. The company says that as the market moves toward cutaway cab chassis, operators familiar with air brakes on larger coaches want the same feature on medium-sized buses. The International 3400 is the first cutaway cab chassis with this option.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mid-sized buses get air brakes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.