GM appoints new Africa/Mideast director CAIRO — General Motors Corp. appoints Stevan J. Koch regional director of Africa and Middle East (AMO), effective Sept.1. Koch, the executive director of sales and marketing for GM Latin America, Africa and Middle East, replaces Ronald Nardi, who is retiring. Koch's duties include sales, marketing and service initiatives in AMO countries, as well as GM plants in the region. Kamaz to sell in Egypt CAIRO — OAO Kamaz will sell cars in Egypt. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDDLE EAST" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.