Peugeot to build new model in Iran TEHRAN, Iran — French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen says it will begin production of its new 206 model in Iran in early 2001, published reports here say. Following a test production of the 206 model, 15,000 units will be produced next year and 120,000 units by the end of 2003, says an official of the Iran Peugeot project. The car will be jointly produced with state-owned Sapco, a subsidiary of Iran-Khodro Co.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDDLE EAST" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.