Nissan to build Renaults in S. Africa JOHANNESBURG — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s South African holding company, Automakers of South Africa, will assemble and distribute Renault cars. Executives from Nissan South Africa, which is owned 50% by Nissan and 37% by Sanlam Ltd., will meet with Renault this month to decide which vehicles would be built at the plant located near Pretoria. Renault currently imports fully built vehicles into South Africa. Grand Cherokee sales AMMAN, Jordon — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MIDDLE EAST" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.